We are very proud to present our latest home cinema.
Over the period of mid-July 2021 to mid-September 2021, Mirror Edge Networks completely transformed this attic space which was previously used as a store room / library into a cutting edge Dolby Atmos home cinema.
The brief from our client was fairly straight forward, he wanted a cinema room where he could sit back and properly watch movies, not a media room as he already has 2 larger televisions in other rooms of the house.
The design was fairly straight forward, incorporating the following key aspects:
- Miller & Kreisel (MK Sound) Dolby Atmos speaker package. This incorporates: 7 surround speakers / 4 Atmos overhead speakers / 2 subwoofers
- Anthem MRX 1120 surround sound processor (this includes enough amplifier channels for the complete home cinema)
- Use of our clients existing projector.
- Installation of the projector externally to the home cinema, thus reducing the possibility of any noise generated by the projector
- Traditional projection screen wall installation, including acoustically transparent projection screen
- Control4 remote control system for ease of use while controlling everything
- Control4 lighting system, for dimming: Ceiling LED strip lights, Ceiling LED downlights, foot lights
- Air-conditioning for the whole room, including hot-air extraction (especially important for a second storey room with little insulation between the room and the roof structure)
We have attached 3 teaser photos of how this room has turned out, but check back soon for more photographs once we have taken professional photographs of this stunning cinema room.